These are the sponsors who help us manage the operational costs of an entire Centre. Their investment helps us focus on creating a corpus for the future, through other fund raising programs. Each of these sponsors has provided support for two or more years.
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Saraswathi Memorial Trust (has provided building for use in Jayanagar)
- Tech Mahindra Foundation
- Yahoo! Employee Foundation India
Program Sponsors have helped us to enhance the delivery of our program. It has helped us to add valueto the education that we provide the children and established several initiatives beyond the classroom.
- Synopsys - Universe 2 U
- Agro Tech Foods Ltd – Nutrition (provides breakfast for one Centre)
- Motorola Foundation – Canopy Project
- Cognizant Foundation & Cognizant Outreach – Smart Classrooms (One at each Parikrma Centre for Learning), other technology enabled solutions
- The Timken Foundation, Canton, Ohio – Transport (2 buses for Parikrma children to use for travel)
- IIMB '95
- IIMB '96
- IIMB '97
- IIMB 2001
- Infinite Computer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- NMIMS’ Mumbai Batch of 94
- PricewaterhouseCoopers India Foundation
- Ravi and Neha Mankude
- Rohini Ghadiok Trust
- Saint Gobain India Foundation
- Uma and Sandeep
- Sury Singapur
- Sumi & Biju Chandrashekar
- Sabre Travel Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- TESCO Hindustan Service Centre
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
- The Margaret Dance Class - Family and Friends of Stephen Dance
- Thomson Reuters
- Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A Inc.
- Women's Rehabilitation Group
These agencies provide expertise in their area of work on a pro bono basis.
- Universal Legal – Attorneys at Law
Partha Mandal - email@example.com
Community Services Partners
- R V Dental College
- M S Ramaiah Hospital
- Smile Train Foundation
- Sharada Rotary
- Udani Opticians
- Sankara Eye Hospital
- Dayashanti Charitable Hospital
- Bangalore Dental College
"In kind" supporters
- Indian Designs